Subject: [amos-list] Re: Exterior Floppy Drive
From: roger buckley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 18:41:05 +0100

From: roger buckley <[email-masked]>

Hello Peter

On 20-Aug-99, you wrote:

> From: Peter Cahill <[email-masked]>
> 
> Eric Molyneux wrote:
>> 
>> From: "Eric Molyneux" <[email-masked]>
>> 
>> Hi Everone, Old Wrinkly here again.

>> I'd also like to enquire again, "Does anyone know where I can get Cinema
>> 4D"
> 
> I have it, somewhere on a cd. It was on a AFcd years ago.
> Maybe by trying to get a backissue of af you could get it ?
> 
Cinema4D was on CUCD27, the very last one they issued but they made a balls
of it and the installer doesn't work and you need a registration code from
Hisoft which they are now refusing to give out. However the code is the
same for everyone. The correct installer is on an AFCD33, December 1998,
Issue 117. They also give you Hisoft's number but don't bother as they
won't give you the code. I believe that Hisoft are still selling a later
edition of 4D but I've no idea of prices. Suggest you contact their web
site. 

Regards
-- 
Roger

Amiga 1200, Viper 68030 Mk V Accel with 50Mhz FPU and 8 MBFast, Seagate
410MB 2.5" internal HD and 800MB SCSI HD in a midi tower with 4xCDRom. 56k
Modem, Power Port Junr Serial IF and Citizen Swift Printer.

It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try, but
the result's the same.
-- Mike Dennison

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points, 
       NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR. 
Apply online today!                http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html